Linus' kernel tree over ads5121-rev4

CTAG / Moisés Domínguez moises.dominguez at ctag.com
Thu Mar 11 23:53:45 EST 2010

Hi,

I am started with freescale LTIB but I decided to make a clone of Linus'
kernel tree mainly to have the latest and fixed mscan driver.

Linux is uncompressed and starts right, but when DIU driver probe function
is called (exactly when first framebuffer device is registered) linux
restarts. This behaviour repeats indefinitely.

(same behaviour with denx kernel tree).

I am using .dts that comes in the Linus’kernel tree. Maybe this .dts board
revision dependent?

I updated u-boot to with the denx one but similar results.

Maybe basic questions. Sorry for that.

Regards, Moises.