Memory Mapping Buffers smaller than page size?

Ravi Gupta dceravigupta at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 16:15:59 EST 2010

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the quick reply. One more thing I want to ask is what if I create
a dma pool (using pci_pool_create()), allocate dma buffers from that pool
and then try to memory map them? will the buffers in that case will be
continuous and is it possible to memory map them in a single user space
page?

Thanks in advance
Ravi Gupta