Memory Mapping Buffers smaller than page size?

Ravi Gupta dceravigupta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 23:14:10 EST 2010

Hi,

I am new to linux device drivers development. I have created 16 buffers of
size 256 bytes each(using kmalloc()) in my device driver code. I want to
memory map these buffers to user space. Now is it possible to memory map
these buffer(16*256 = 4096 = 1 page on 32 bit linux) into a single page in
user space OR i have to map them in individual pages in user space? Note,
all the buffers may not be stored in continuous memory location.

Thanks in advance
Ravi Gupta