[1/2] powerpc/crashdump: Fix issues with kexec and 36bit physical addr

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh at kernel.crashing.org
Fri Jul 9 11:30:07 EST 2010

On Thu, 2010-07-08 at 07:40 -0500, Kumar Gala wrote:
> On Jul 8, 2010, at 5:49 AM, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:

> > I'm afraid I already pulled that in. Please send a fixup patch.
> >

> pulled into which tree?

My confusion. It was in my to-be-posted -next but I hadn't actually
uploaded it yet so I've dropped the patch for now. Matthew, don't send
an incremental fixup, a whole new patch will do. I've also dropped the
second patch that enables building of crash dump kernels for now.

I've left the MPIC CPU reset one though.

Cheers,
Ben.