Kexec support for FSL-BookE, take two

Sebastian Andrzej Siewior linuxppc-dev at ml.breakpoint.cc
Sat Jan 16 03:41:32 EST 2010

This is take two :)
SMP support did not work in the first one and due to the lack of a working
SMP machine it is still absent. I took the e500v1 problem into account and
the result is that I now use multiple 256MiB mappings.
The final mapping covers the first 2GiB so the part of the highmem should
be also covered and not just kernel memory.

The first three patches prepare the entry code to work outside of the
first page. Patch 4 simply moves code and finally patch 5 implements the
kexec functionality.

Sebastian