hibernation BookE patch

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh at kernel.crashing.org
Tue Jan 12 13:34:08 EST 2010

Hi Anton !

For some reason I can't find that patch in my mailbox (just saw it on
patchwork :-)

Here's a quick review. Looks good but two things:

 - Please make it swsusp_booke.c, 44x support is trivial and I don't
want to rename the file :-)

 - Is there really an SDR1 register on FSL BookE ? It's supposed to be
the pointer to the hash table on server ...

 - You probably should save/restore the TCR and ack pending crap DEC or
FIT interrupts in the TSR right before you kick the decrementer

 - Nowadays, we still assume that the "loader" kernel is exactly the
same as the "loaded" kernel on resume ? If not, you may need to
save/restore IVORs, IVPR, ...

Cheers,
Ben.