[ELDK] GPIO pin in interrupt handler/AMCC processor

Zoolu R zoolur at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 20:51:43 EST 2010

Hi Stefan,

thanks for you reply, as per Amcc 440 ep h/w spec . I can see 10 External
interrupts can be configured !! So can i use the GPIO ping mapped to one of
these external IRQ's ? Or should the h/w deisgn  also support it  or is it
pure s/w configurations. So i would just like to get an indication via
interrupt when status is changed (0/1). I would like to do this is linux.

Are there any reference drivers for this ? how to go about it ?

Thanks & Regards
Zoolu