MPC8313: fsl_elbc_nand and MDR

Ron Madrid ron_madrid at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 27 04:04:47 EST 2010

I am having what appears to be a little conflict
with this driver, particularly with the MDR.  My
hardware uses NAND flash and an FPGA connected
through the UPM.  After the kernel is up and
running, sometimes I cannot verify the data in
the UPM RAM array.  I am guessing right now that
this is due to a use conflict between my
application and the fsl_elbc_nand driver both
trying to use the MDR at once.

Is there currently any sort of coordination that
exists for the MDR in the fsl_elbc_nand driver?
I have been looking through the code and have
not been able to find any.

Any ideas on how to solve this would be
appreciated as well.

Ron