Git repository for MPC5121?

Steve Deiters SteveDeiters at BASLER.com
Fri Apr 16 07:31:15 EST 2010

What is the recommended git repository for active MPC5121 development?
I pulled the tag "DENX-v2.6.33.1" from git.denx.de, and, unless I'm
overlooking something, it seems to be lacking some driver support such
as NAND, RTC, etc.  I also notice an older head called
"mpc512x-v2.6.33-devel".  Should I be pulling from this one instead?
I'm playing a mix and match game now trying to upgrade from an old
2.6.24 Freescale version which seems pretty much the same as the
"ads5121" head.

Thanks.