Market research for new PowerPC system

Chris "Bigguy" bigguy_40 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 13:45:15 EST 2009

Speaking for myself, and I'm a small-time consultant to the local Small-Office Home-Office market, I would wholeheartedly welcome the arrival to the market of a PowerPC/Power motherboard.  I would commission local builders to create servers and desktops that would have that one extra layer of protection from malware.

I believe it would also give developers a platform to hone their skills on a native platform for the embedded market.

I wholeheartedly endorse the creation of a PowerPC/POWER motherboard.  I'll be one of the first customers.

All my best - Chris Reich; Rochester, New York