PPC_4xx synopsy USB driver

Cote, Sylvain Sylvain.Cote at verint.com
Mon Sep 21 23:44:30 EST 2009

Hi Stefan,

On Friday 18 September 2009 17:50:24 Cote, Sylvain wrote:
> USB gadget support --> y
>             Maximum VBUS power usage = 500
>             Synopsys DWC OTG controller
>             Synopsys DWC OTG internal DMA mode --> y
>             USB gadget --> M
>             gadget zero --> M
>             Ethernet Gadget --> M
>             RNDIS support --> y
>
> Any help will be appreciated

> Looks good so far. I suspect that the only thing missing for your 405EX
> custom
> board is the following line in the arch/powerpc/sysdev/Makefile:

> obj-$(CONFIG_KILAUEA)           += amcc-usbotg.o

I have created a new platform (platform using 405ex).  I have missed this one for my new platform.  Do you know if there is a compilation switch that could be more generic (like CONFIG_40x) for the usbotg?

> to enable the device-tree to platform-device driver wrapper for the USB-
> OTG
> resources.

Thanks you,

Your help has been appreciated.

Sylvain

This electronic message may contain proprietary and confidential information of Verint Systems Inc., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or
entity(ies) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this e-mail for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone this message or any information contained in this message.  If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this e-mail.