MPC8323 USB Host

spa_kk krishnakumar at spacomp.com
Tue Sep 15 15:45:33 EST 2009

Hi,
Thanks for the suggestion,
pins & clock configuration seems to be ok,
Need a help in understanding which register of MPC8323 is been mapped to
fhci->vroot_hub->port.wPortChange &
fhci->vroot_hub->port.wPortStatus
As this are the variable which is been checked while polling

File: "drivers/usb/host/fhci.h"
struct virtual_root_hub {
    int dev_num;    /* USB address of the root hub */
    u32 feature;    /* indicates what feature has been set */
    struct usb_hub_status hub;
    struct usb_port_status port;
};

File: "drivers/usb/core/hub.h"
/*
 * Hub Status and Hub Change results
 * See USB 2.0 spec Table 11-19 and Table 11-20
 */
struct usb_port_status {
    __le16 wPortStatus;
    __le16 wPortChange;
} __attribute__ ((packed));

struct usb_hub_status {
    __le16 wHubStatus;
    __le16 wHubChange;
} __attribute__ ((packed));

Need support in understand where is virtual_root_hub.hub and
virtual_root_hub.port are initialized

Thanks and best regards,
Krishna