Question about e300 core decrementer interrupt

Li Tao-B22598 B22598 at freescale.com
Tue Sep 8 15:48:00 EST 2009

Dear all,

I have a problem in MPC5121 sleep mode. As you know MPC5121 use e300c4
core. When I make the e300c4 core into sleep mode, it will return to
full power mode when the“decrementer interrupt” occurred.

But in the e300 core reference manual said that the “decrementer
interrupt”have no effect when e300 core in sleep mode, because the time
base and decrementer are disabled while the core is in sleep mode.
Can anybody explain about this procedure ?

Another question is how can I disable the“decrementer interrupt”without
disable int,smi, or mcpinternal signals.

Any help or suggestion would be very helpful.
Thank you for your time.

--
Best Regards,

Li Tao