mpc512x USB non-working after kexec

Sebastian Andrzej Siewior bigeasy at linutronix.de
Wed Sep 2 19:44:38 EST 2009

Hi John,

on my mpc512x custom board I have non-working USB after the kexec
syscall. I've traced it down to the ehci_turn_off_all_ports() which is
called from within ehci_shutdown(). If I omit ehci_turn_off_all_ports()
it works fine. The content of the portstatus register is the same after
the setup prior the usb-stack takes over so I don't see any difference
here.
Do you see such a behaviour on your board? Unfortunately I don't have
any other "official"/FSL board where I could cross-check and say it is
the HW.

Sebastian