Acceleration for map_copy_from on powerpc 512x

Fortini Matteo matteo.fortini at mta.it
Tue Oct 27 21:02:07 EST 2009

The simple_map_init() works at a higher level, what I'm redefining is a
function called by mtd->read()

The block size for e.g. a dd if=/dev/mtd0 of=/dev/null
with the default block size (I believe it's 512Bytes), fetches from
/dev/mtd0 4096 Bytes at a time.
I'd prefer the kernel to be scheduling other tasks meanwhile, instead of
busy-waiting on completion.

Regards