MPC5200B and USB

FIXED-TERM Seeh Thomas (BEG/EMS1) fixed-term.Thomas.Seeh at de.bosch.com
Wed Oct 14 23:57:47 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

I'm working on a project to get USB ready on a MPC5200B based board.
On this board I'm not using Linux (but MQX), but my question is not related to Linux.
It's more specific to USB and OHCI.
I will communicate with a Mass Storage Device and therefor the control transfer works fine.
The Mass Storage Device has two endpoints for bulk transfer, one IN (from device to host) and
one OUT (from host to device).

If I want to communicate with the device should I have two endpoints on the host side too?
This would mean one endpoint which is associated with the IN endpoint to the device and one endpoint which
is associated with OUT endpoint to the device. Is that right?
For example I want to send a INQUIRY command to the device. Which endpoint must I use
to send the command and on which endpoint do I receive the question?

Best regards

Thomas