SMU-base PowerMac and server_mode

Romain Goyet r.goyet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 21:31:58 EST 2009

Hi Benjamin !
  Actually I saw a post where you mentioned this tool on Google. I then
searched it for like an hour or so, but really couldn't find it. That's why
I ended up posting on this mailing list. I'm really glad you're on it by the
way ! Anyway, like I said : I really looked for this tool, but couldn't find
it…

Thanks a lot !

 - Romain