Regression detecting memory size on PPC440EPx

Mikhail Zolotaryov lebon at lebon.org.ua
Tue Oct 6 02:38:40 EST 2009

Hi Mike,

Address width calculation is based on the DDR-controller configuration
set by the bootloader. It would be helpful for further discussion if you
could send DDR0_00..DDR0_44 register values and memory configuration
used (no of banks, bank size, I/O width) to check calculations. Thanks.

P.S. Sequoia board also has DDR2 SDRAM from Micron.

Best regards,
Mikhail Zolotaryov