Bug in drivers/serial/of_serial.c?

John Linn John.Linn at xilinx.com
Sat Nov 21 09:11:48 EST 2009

I'm just wanting to make sure I'm on the same page...

It seems like you're saying that adding this line fixes the system before any device tree generator fix, for existing systems, true?

If that's true, how do you know that the 16550 in the xilinx system is not a 16450 as that's the default?

Right now we're not generating the ns16450 as we should be when there are no FIFOs.  Since we've been using 16550 and not 16550A it probably hasn't been a problem.

-- John