updates to the mscan-driver in net-next

Wolfram Sang w.sang at pengutronix.de
Tue Nov 17 09:57:43 EST 2009

Hello,

here are the patches which fix the issues for the mscan & mpc52xx_can drivers
raised by Wolfgang Grandegger and Grant Likely. They are based on the initial
version of the drivers I sent a few days ago. Devicetree-discuss has been added
for the property changes. I will also update my branch on pengutronix.de
tomorrow, I seem to have issues when trying that from home :(^

Regards,

   Wolfram

Wolfram Sang (11):
      net/can/mscan: move defines into .h file
      net/can/mscan: trivial fixes
      net/can/mscan: drop support for CAN_MODE_{SLEEP|STOP}
      net/can/mscan: use {clr|set}bits8 macros
      net/can/mscan: fix function annotations
      net/can/mscan: drop assignment in while-construct
      net/can/mpc52xx_can: refactor clock-get routine
      net/can/mpc52xx_can: improve properties and their description
      net/can/mscan: replace hardcoded values with defines
      net/can/mscan: add error path to mscan_open()
      net/can/mscan: improve build

 Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/mpc5200.txt |    9 +-
 drivers/net/can/Kconfig                            |   19 +---
 drivers/net/can/mscan/Kconfig                      |   23 ++++
 drivers/net/can/mscan/Makefile                     |    4 +-
 .../net/can/mscan/{mpc52xx_can.c => mpc5xxx_can.c} |   64 ++++-------
 drivers/net/can/mscan/mscan.c                      |  121 +++++++------------
 drivers/net/can/mscan/mscan.h                      |   36 ++++++-
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/can/mscan/Kconfig
 rename drivers/net/can/mscan/{mpc52xx_can.c => mpc5xxx_can.c} (90%)