mailing list moving

Stephen Rothwell sfr at canb.auug.org.au
Sun May 31 15:09:50 EST 2009

Hi all,

Sometime over the next few days I will be moving this mailing list from
ozlabs.org to lists.ozlabs.org.  The old submission address
(linuxppc-dev at ozlabs.org) will still work and I hope that references into
the archives will also still work (though I can't guarantee that as
rebuilding Mailman archives sometimes renumbers the individual emails).

The change that will affect people is the change in the List-Id header
(for those that filter using it).  It will become "List-Id: Linux on
PowerPC Developers Mail List <linuxppc-dev.lists.ozlabs.org>".

All subscriptions (and preferences) will be preserved.

I will post another message after I have moved it.
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr at canb.auug.org.au
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/