A few more things in -test

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh at kernel.crashing.org
Fri May 29 17:44:04 EST 2009

I pushed out a few more things in -test. I'll do a new -next with these
and maybe a couple of other things on monday hopefully.

Anton Blanchard (1):
      powerpc: Convert RTAS event scan from kernel thread to workqueue

Becky Bruce (1):
      powerpc: Add support for swiotlb

Michael Ellerman (3):
      powerpc/ftrace: Use ppc_function_entry() instead of GET_ADDR
      powerpc/ftrace: Remove unused macros
      powerpc/ftrace: Use PPC_INST_NOP directly

Michael Neuling (1):
      powerpc: Make the NR_CPUS max 8192

Michel Dänzer (1):
      therm_adt746x: Always clear hardware bit which inverts fan speed range.

Nathan Fontenot (1):
      powerpc: Display processor virtualization resource allocs in lparcfg

roel kluin (1):
      tape: beyond ARRAY_SIZE of viocd_diskinfo