U-boot and linux command line parameters

Mirek23 miroslaw.dach at psi.ch
Tue May 26 06:40:34 EST 2009

I have done some experiments with u-boot (version 1.2.0) and with linux
kernel (version 2.6.23) and it seems to be that the limitation of 8MB is not
anymore the problem. I have built u-boot and linux for ppc405 (virtex-4). I
have set the CFG_BOOTMAPSZ to 16 MB:
#define CFG_BOOTMAPSZ             (8 << 21)  /* 16 MB */

and Linux has picked up the command line parameters which were set in
u-boot.