AMCC 405ex memory size issue

Hunter Cobbs hunter.cobbs at gmail.com
Mon May 25 23:22:07 EST 2009

Have you modified the hardware?  The default hardware specs says there
is only 256MB of ram. Regardless, if you upped the ram amount, you
might need to modify u-boot itself to turn on more address lines or
you might consider looking at your memory management allocation (slab,
slub, etc).

Hunter Cobbs