[BUG] 2.6.30-rc3: BUG triggered on some hugepage usages

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Tue May 19 03:26:40 EST 2009

On Mon, 18 May 2009, Mel Gorman wrote:

> What's the story with this patch? I'm still hearing of failures with huge pages
> that this patch fixes but I'm no seeing it upstream. Was the patch
> rejected or did it just slip through the cracks?

It didn't slip through the cracks, it was apparently just delayed. It's
part of the merge requests I've gotten today (well, strictly speaking it
seems to have hit my inbox just before midnight yesterday, but that's
because those silly aussies stand upside down and sleep at odd hours).

In fact, I just merged it, I haven't even had time to push that out.

		Linus