git tree w/swiotlb/36-bit physical support for MPC8641/MPC85xx

Kumar Gala galak at kernel.crashing.org
Fri May 15 22:48:47 EST 2009

For those that care and have an interest I've posted a 'swiotlb'
branch that includes all the patches needed for running with large
amounts of memory on MPC8641 or MPC85xx based systems.  This branch is
based on v2.6.30-rc5 + next branch + core swiotlb patches

	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/galak/powerpc.git swiotlb

The expectation is all this code will be in 2.6.31.

If you have any issues please let me know.

- k