SDHCI_QUIRK_INVERTED_WRITE_PROTECT and compatiable

Kumar Gala galak at kernel.crashing.org
Thu May 14 22:57:25 EST 2009

Anton,

I'm guessing the following commit is to deal with some FSL ref board
specific issue:

commit c5075a1089e808d8f471ce21b02810cc98ab2692
Author: Anton Vorontsov <avorontsov at ru.mvista.com>
Date:   Tue Mar 17 00:13:54 2009 +0300

     sdhci: Add support for hosts reporting inverted write-protect state

     This patch adds SDHCI_QUIRK_INVERTED_WRITE_PROTECT quirk. When
     specified, the sdhci driver will invert WP state.

     p.s. Actually, the quirk is more board-specific than
          controller-specific.

--

If so I don't think we should unconditionally be setting this flag
based on the compatible.  Was this just on the MPC837x RDB boards?

- k