removing pcibios_fixup_bus

Kumar Gala galak at kernel.crashing.org
Thu May 14 01:17:25 EST 2009

Ben,

We have:

         /* Platform specific bus fixups. This is currently only used
          * by fsl_pci and I'm hoping to get rid of it at some point
          */
         if (ppc_md.pcibios_fixup_bus)
                 ppc_md.pcibios_fixup_bus(bus);

I can remove this but would need to replace it with:

         if (bus->self != NULL) {
                 pci_read_bridge_bases(bus);
		if (ppc_md.pcibios_fixup_bridge_resources)
			ppc_md.pcibios_fixup_bridge_resources(bus);
	}

This is only moving the issue, but its a bit cleaner as the fixup I'm
doing is because when we read the BARs on the virtual P2P bridge on
our PCIe PHBs we get bogus values back.

Thoughts?

- k