Trouble using with Kegel cross tool chain

Chris Plasun chrispl78 at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 08:12:07 EST 2009

> > + echo 'SRC_DIR not set, so source tarballs will be unpacked in the
> > build dir
> > ectory'
> > SRC_DIR not set, so source tarballs will be unpacked in the build
> > directory
> > + case x$PREFIX in
> > + case x$USER in
> > + abort 'Don'\''t run all.sh or crosstool.sh as root, it'\''s
> > dangerous'
> > + echo 'Don'\''t' run all.sh or crosstool.sh as root, 'it'\''s'
> > dangerous
> > Don't run all.sh or crosstool.sh as root, it's dangerous
> > + exec false
>
> Are you running as root?  If so, don't.
>
> Mikey

Ah, now it's doing something...

Thanks Mikey. I didn't think running as root would prevent the process from running. Everything is running in VirtualBox so I wasn't concerned about blowing things up.

The build has been in progress for the past 15 minutes...

I set the target as powerpc-603. Is this appropriate for the MPC8313?

Thank you.

Chris Plasun