Freescale MPC8313ERDB-RevA and newer BSP/kernel

Vijay Nikam vijay.t.nikam at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 16:41:11 EST 2009

Hi Mark,

Could you please let me know how you booted the latest Linux kernel on
MPC8313ERDB board ? ? ? As I tried but was not successful. It hangs or
does nothing and waits at network configuration, mean to determine IP
address (as I have used dhcp).

Kindly please acknowledge ... thank you ...

Kind Regards,
Vijay Nikam