DTS device tree node for dual port RAM

EXTERNAL Lange Matthias (AA-DGW/ENG1) Matthias.Lange at beissbarth.com
Fri Mar 13 02:19:22 EST 2009

[...]

> >                interrupts = <0 0 0>;
>
> What hardware irq# are you using?  See this link for a description of
> what the interrupts property should look like for external IRQs:

I am using hardware irq# 0 which is wired to the critical input line. That's why I was defining the interrupts property to <0 0 0>. So my device tree node now looks like this

dpram at 40000000 {
        compatible = "beissbarth,orion-dpram";
        interrupts = <0 0 0>;
        interrupt-parent = <&mpc5200_pic>;
};

If I am understanding it correctly I now need to implement a OF platform driver in which I can use irq_of_parse_and_map() to get the virq for my device.

Regards,
Matthias Lange.