Freescale MPC8313ERDB-RevA and newer BSP/kernel

Mark Bishop mark at bish.net
Thu Mar 12 02:52:34 EST 2009

Has anyone been able to get a newer Freescale BSP to work with a RevA
(processor version 1.0) RDB?

The boards we received didn't have SPI compiled into the kernel and
when we went to go re-compile the kernel using the 20081222 and
20080711 BSPs.  I realize that the interrupts were reversed for eTEC1
and eTEC2 and I've made the changes in the .dtb file and I no longer
hang when I ping, etc.   But I still can't get the board on the
network.  I've verified it isn't the network settings.

I've pinged Freescale for support (didn't help much) and I am now
looking for someone who has actually done it (if ever).