nest branch update

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh at kernel.crashing.org
Wed Mar 11 17:25:28 EST 2009

The following commits have been added to powerpc next:

Anton Vorontsov (1):
      powerpc/83xx: Do not configure or probe disabled FSL DR USB controllers

Arnd Bergmann (1):
      powerpc/spufs: Initialize ctx->stats.tstamp correctly

Benjamin Herrenschmidt (1):
      powerpc: Wire up /proc/vmallocinfo to our ioremap()

Geoff Levand (2):
      powerpc: Add missing DABR flags
      powerpc/ps3: Print memory hotplug errors

Grant Likely (2):
      powerpc/5200: Add 'simple-bus' to the of_platform probe list.
      powerpc/4xx: update ml507 .dts file to release reference design

Grzegorz Bernacki (2):
      powerpc/5200: Add digsy-mtc support to mpc5200_defconfig
      powerpc/5200: On the digsy-mtc, configure PSC4 and PSC5 as UARTs

Kumar Gala (1):
      powerpc/fsl-booke: Add support for tlbilx instructions

Martyn Welch (1):
      powerpc/86xx: Correct local bus registers in GE Fanuc SBC610 dts file

Michael Ellerman (3):
      powerpc: Deindentify identify_cpu()
      powerpc: Make sure we copy all cpu_spec features except PMC related ones
      powerpc: Remove unused asm-offsets entries for cpu_spec

Nick Piggin (1):
      powerpc: Estimate G5 cpufreq transition latency

Octavian Purdila (1):
      powerpc/oprofile: G4 oprofile has variable number of counters

Timur Tabi (3):
      i2c-mpc: do not allow interruptions when waiting for I2C to complete
      powerpc: add fsl,fifo-depth property to Freescale SSI device nodes
      powerpc: Add defintion for MSR[GS] to list of MSR bits

Xiaotian Feng (1):
      cpm_uart: fix non-console port startup bug

dayu at datangmobile.cn (1):
      powerpc/83xx: Fix the interrupt loss problem on ipic

roel kluin (1):
      powerpc/ps3: Make ps3av_set_video_mode mode ID signed