PHY not found after migration of gianfar driver to an of_platform_driver

Michael Guntsche mike at it-loops.com
Thu Mar 5 18:41:55 EST 2009

On Wed, 4 Mar 2009 08:57:59 -0700, Grant Likely <grant.likely at secretlab.ca>
wrote:
> You might be able to use of_attach_node() & prom_add_property() to
> modify the tree, but I've never done it myself.  Give it a try and
> tell me if it works.  :-)

Hello Grant,

I made some progress in this area, but I have now hit a problem I do not
know how to solve.
Taking code from the iseries/vio.c files I am able to add properties with
add_string_property and add_raw_property.
The problem I have is adding properties like

    reg = <0x2520 0x20>

I know how to add a property

   reg = <0x2520>

but I do not know what data structure to pass to add_raw_property to add
two numbers there.

Kind regards,
Michael