new batch in "test"

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh at kernel.crashing.org
Wed Mar 4 17:21:22 EST 2009

Holler if something is wrong...

Here's what I just stick in "test", to hit "next" one of these days.

Arnd Bergmann (1):
      powerpc/spufs: Initialize ctx->stats.tstamp correctly

Benjamin Herrenschmidt (6):
      powerpc: Wire up /proc/vmallocinfo to our ioremap()
      powerpc/kconfig: Kill PPC_MULTIPLATFORM
      powerpc: Split the various pgtable-* headers based on MMU type
      powerpc/mm: Unify PTE_RPN_SHIFT and _PAGE_CHG_MASK definitions
      powerpc/mm: Tweak PTE bit combination definitions
      powerpc/mm: Merge various PTE bits and accessors definitions

Geoff Levand (2):
      powerpc: Add missing DABR flags
      powerpc/ps3: Print memory hotplug errors

Michael Ellerman (3):
      powerpc: Deindentify identify_cpu()
      powerpc: Make sure we copy all cpu_spec features except PMC related ones
      powerpc: Remove unused asm-offsets entries for cpu_spec

Nick Piggin (1):
      powerpc: Estimate G5 cpufreq transition latency

Octavian Purdila (1):
      powerpc/oprofile: G4 oprofile has variable number of counters

Timur Tabi (1):
      powerpc: Add defintion for MSR[GS] to list of MSR bits

roel kluin (1):
      powerpc/ps3: Make ps3av_set_video_mode mode ID signed