Device tree for c67x00

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Tue Jun 30 05:10:14 EST 2009

>>>>> "Jorge" == Jorge Sánchez de Nova <j.s.denova at gmail.com> writes:

 Jorge> Hi,

 Jorge> It doesn't work at all since it doesn't load anything. I have
 Jorge> looked at the driver and there is apparently no openfirmware
 Jorge> support for it, so maybe the dts info won't work without
 Jorge> it. Am I wrong? Does this means that the c67x00 needs OF
 Jorge> support to work in this configuration? How can I make it
 Jorge> otherwise?

Yes, the c67x00 driver doesn't currently have any OF bindings. Either
you can add it, or simply manually create the struct platform_device
in your board file (or scan the DT in your board file and fill in the
correct base address / interrupt number from it).

Remember that arch/powerpc uses virtual interrupt numbers if you're
going to fill in the platform_device by hand.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard