AW: Direct MII connection between MPC8313 and VIRTEX FPGA

Frank Prepelica Frank.Prepelica at ubidyne.com
Mon Jun 29 18:23:06 EST 2009

Hi Grant

Thanks for your response!

I have searched for "current-speed" in drivers/net/fec_mpc52xx.c but I cannot find anything. However we are using the gianfar.c Ethernet driver.
Do you know whether this driver supports fixed MII links without PHY?

I've got another question regarding MII connection between and MPC and a Virtex FPGA. Whats about the PHY address which has to be set in the DTB file? Do I have to modify the DTB at all?

Thank you!

Best regards
Frank

Frank Prepelica
Software Design Engineer

Ubidyne GmbH
Lise-Meitner-Str.-14
89081 Ulm - Germany

Phone:             +49 731 88 00 71 58
Fax:                 +49 731 88 00 71 99
Email:              frank.prepelica at ubidyne.com
Homepage:       www.ubidyne.com

Registered office: Ulm
District court of Ulm: HRB 5295