ALSA fixes for non-coherent ppc32 again

Gerhard Pircher gerhard_pircher at gmx.net
Wed Jun 24 18:46:01 EST 2009

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 23:42:24 +0200
> Von: "Gerhard Pircher" <gerhard_pircher at gmx.net>
> An: benh at kernel.crashing.org, tiwai at suse.de
> CC: linuxppc-dev at ozlabs.org
> Betreff: Re: ALSA fixes for non-coherent ppc32 again

> Okay, that's wrong. I somehow messed up the .config file. It doesn't
> compile, too.
I got it to compile now and it seems to work fine. I overlooked a typo
in sound/core/Makefile first (ifndef CONFIG_SND_NONCOHERNT_DMA.)
                                                        ^
I vote for a merge, if the config option and the typo is fixed. Ben,
should I resend a properly formatted patch for the dma_mmap_coherent
implementation or can we take the patch I already sent?

Thanks!

Gerhard