sym scsi driver problem with 2.6.26 or newer debian kernel on p610 (fwd)

Guennadi Liakhovetski g.liakhovetski at gmx.de
Sun Jun 14 19:10:08 EST 2009

Ok, first attempt to forward this to scsi was wrong, as pointed out by
Matthew Wilcox this does indeed look like an interrupt problem - no
interrupts drom SCSI, IDE, keyboar. Might be a known problem, I guess. In
any case, I think, the OP would be grateful for any hints.

Thanks
Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.