"next" branch update

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh at kernel.crashing.org
Fri Jun 12 17:29:44 EST 2009

I pushed the following commits, along with merging Linus tree in today.

Note that it will not boot on various machines unless the allocator
init ordering problem I mentioned earlier is fixed.

Benjamin Herrenschmidt (1):
      powerpc: Fix bug in move of altivec code to vector.S

Josh Boyer (3):
      powerpc/4xx: Disable PCI_LEGACY
      powerpc/40x: Convert AMCC Makalu board to ppc40x_simple
      powerpc/40x: Convert AMCC Kilauea/Halekala boards to ppc40x_simple

Sean MacLennan (1):
      i2c: Fix confusing i2c-ibm_iic message

Stefan Roese (1):
      powerpc/4xx: Sequoia: Enable NAND support