"test" branch updates

Michael Ellerman michael at ellerman.id.au
Fri Jun 12 00:33:07 EST 2009

On Mon, 2009-05-18 at 17:19 +1000, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> Just a quick note before I leave the office...
>
> I've just pushed out a bunch of stuff to my "test" branch. There's a
> couple of known breakage (iseries and 8xx) which will have to be sorted
> out before that stuff goes into "next". hopefully in a couple of days.
>
> Still... feel free to take a peek, test, etc...

The swiotlb stuff doesn't build:

arch/powerpc/kernel/dma-swiotlb.c
   In function ‘swiotlb_bus_to_virt’:
  29: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘swiotlb_bus_to_phys’ makes integer from pointer without a cast
  29: error: too many arguments to function ‘swiotlb_bus_to_phys’
   At top level:
  42: error: conflicting types for ‘swiotlb_bus_to_phys’

There's changes in linux-next that make it work, which look like they're
going via Ingo?

cheers