mailing list moving

Stephen Rothwell sfr at canb.auug.org.au
Fri Jun 5 17:26:16 EST 2009

Hi all,

On Sun, 31 May 2009 15:09:50 +1000 Stephen Rothwell <sfr at canb.auug.org.au> wrote:

> Sometime over the next few days I will be moving this mailing list from
> ozlabs.org to lists.ozlabs.org.  The old submission address
> (linuxppc-dev at ozlabs.org) will still work and I hope that references into
> the archives will also still work (though I can't guarantee that as
> rebuilding Mailman archives sometimes renumbers the individual emails).
>
> The change that will affect people is the change in the List-Id header
> (for those that filter using it).  It will become "List-Id: Linux on
> PowerPC Developers Mail List <linuxppc-dev.lists.ozlabs.org>".
>
> All subscriptions (and preferences) will be preserved.
>
> I will post another message after I have moved it.

The list has now moved.  Please report any problems to me.

The archives on lists.ozlabs.org (and ozlabs.org) have unfortunately not
retained their URLs (the basename of the article URLs changed).  The
archives on http://www.mail-archive.com/linuxppc-dev@ozlabs.org/info.html
should continue.

--
Cheers,