"next" branch update

Martyn Welch martyn.welch at gefanuc.com
Tue Jul 28 17:54:48 EST 2009

Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> So I opened powerpc-next, and pushed the pile that was in "test" (with
> an additional bug fix to one of my patches that was causing the crash
> at boot that mpe reported with hugetlbfs enabled).
>
> The pre-req patch for adding an argument to __pte_free_tlb() has already
> been merged upstream by Linus.
>
> Now is time for people who want things into 2.6.32 to be noisy about it.

Hi Ben,

I'd like to get the NVRAM patches into 2.6.32, I know you said to pester
you in a week but your asking now :-) :

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/29420/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/29422/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/29421/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/29419/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/29418/

There's also some updates to the boards I work on:

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/29404/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/29403/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/29402/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/29335/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/29332/

Kumar: have you had a chance to look at these / are you happy with them?

Martyn

--
Martyn Welch MEng MPhil MIET (Principal Software Engineer)   T:+44(0)1327322748
GE Fanuc Intelligent Platforms Ltd,        |Registered in England and Wales