Common kernel image for e300 and e500v2

Johns Daniel johns.daniel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 04:31:05 EST 2009

Thank you for that piece of info, Scott!

May I expand the question one bit, and ask whether the user-mode binaries
compiled for the e300 will generally work for the e500 -- or, vice versa? Is
one choice safer than the other?

I know for sure that we take a big hit on floating-point ops, but are there
other things I am not considering?

-- Johns