[GIT PULL] LED updates for 2.6.29

Guennadi Liakhovetski lg at denx.de
Sun Jan 11 12:20:06 EST 2009

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009, Richard Purdie wrote:

> Ok, these are now queued in the LED tree:
>
> http://git.o-hand.com/cgit.cgi/linux-rpurdie-leds/log/
>
> I did merge the last three patches in one and make some changes to deal
> with some other outstanding issues. Let me know ASAP if there are any
> problems.

As already replied off-list, looks good mostly to me. Just have to keep in
mind, that this version relies on drivers initialising their struct
led_classdev instances to 0. Maybe it would be better to set the new
max_brightness to 0 (or to LED_FULL) explicitly for them, as I was doing
in my v2 of the patch.

Thanks
Guennadi
---