Why did you merge two mailing lists?

Grant Likely grant.likely at secretlab.ca
Wed Jan 7 01:40:47 EST 2009

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 2:26 AM, Mohammad Sadegh Sadri
<mamsadegh at hotmail.com> wrote:
> any how i understand that there is no way to go back where we were
> previously, and so i should just say thanks, and that i have to unsubscribe
> from the new mailing list althougth i know there would be emails in which
> i'll be interested.

Alternately, you could also create for yourself a filter that drops
all linuxppc-dev messages that don't contain the words "xilinx",
"virtex" or similar.  Just about all email clients provide a method
for filtering.

g.

--
Grant Likely, B.Sc., P.Eng.