Confusing of using SPIE register in MPC8377E

向宇 noname1.c at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 01:41:12 EST 2009

I'm writing a spi driver for MPC8377E.

I use a GPIO as the chip select signal.

I'm tring to use the NE or NF bits to decide when to read or when the transmit is over.

But I found that I have just write the command,the NE is set.Also I found that the transmit is not over the GPIO has been pulled up.

So I don't know what the real meaning of these two bits.Or it just indicates that the register can be write but not the operation has been over.

Can anyone give me a help?

Or anyone who has ever written the spi driver can give a source code for reference.

Thank you!