PPC 405 EX USB Development

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Wed Feb 25 23:45:51 EST 2009

On Wednesday 25 February 2009, Stefan Roese wrote:
> On Wednesday 25 February 2009, Adish Kuvelker wrote:
> > I am developing a Host Controller Driver for the PPC405EX based board. I
> > have a OTG controller on it, which I have to configure as Host Controller
> > and thus I am witting a HCD for the same. I am stuck at the Control stage
> > wherein although my SETUP stage seems to be going through I get a STALL.
> >
> > Can anyone help me in this regard as to where would I get a reference
> > code for this?
>
> Are you talking about the 405EX internal USB OTG controller (Synopsys DWC)
> or some other OTG controller?

You can find a driver for this Synopsys DWC OTG controller in our
linux-2.6-denx repository:

http://git.denx.de/?p=linux-2.6-denx.git;a=tree;f=drivers/usb/gadget/dwc_otg;h=526d515e4764a0c92cebbf909c245d6aec7e198c;hb=HEAD

But please note that this driver is currently not in shape for mainline
inclusion. It's working though, so it should help you while writing a new,
clean driver.

Best regards,
Stefan