Problem with decrementer interrupt

sumedh tirodkar sumedhtirodkar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 22:53:13 EST 2009

The reason that i m using bla is that i am writing the interrupt
handler from dec_start: to dec_end:....
then i am relocating this code to its corresponding vector
location(0x900)...As this relocated code is gonna be executed on
occurrence of interrupt, i cant use bl instruction...i have to go for
bla...
The C code is getting executed for sure...hav checked this using some
debug message...But the return from that function is not
happening...somehow the link register is not getting properly
loaded...dont knw wat is the reason behind this...

Regards,
Sumedh