writel hangs system

Tobias Knutsson tobias.knutsson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 17:30:48 EST 2009

There seems to be some magic force linked to this mailing list.
Whenever I post a question, the matter seems to resolve itself. :)

In order to stay as consistent as possible with the old 2.4 kernel, I
used the same mapping that they had:

0x50000000 - 0x6000000000 for memory
0x60000000 - 0x6100000000 for I/O

When I changed it to the default that was in the lite5200b device tree
I could access the memory regions as well.

Thanks for your help!

--

Hälsningar/Regards
Tobias Knutsson